Benefits of click & collect for your customers
More and more shoppers are turning to online ordering and pickup for speed and convenience, with most preferring to collect their online orders while running their errands or out and about. Suffice to say, the click & collect model is here to stay.
Studies show that customers find value in the aspects of customer relations, website and pickup, and gravitate towards businesses that emphasise quality in the provision of these offerings.
How Pargo Click & Collect benefits your customers
- Omnichannel experience: Online stores and brick-and-mortar stores are brought into one ecosystem, creating a more convenient customer experience.
- Purchase intent based on convenience: Online shoppers selecting click & collect are more likely to make a purchase than those weighing up home deliveries, knowing that they can collect when and where it suits them.
- Ease of returns: Click & Collect ensures customers are happy with their purchase before leaving the designated pickup point.
- Reach all South African shoppers: Click & collect solves the access problem. Often couriers aren’t able to reach customers without an accessible delivery address ,in far reaching areas or large security estates, or they may have many stops along the way before reaching the buyer. In rural or remote areas, these issues are even greater. Click & collect allows customers to pick up an item from a nearby pickup point in their area when it suits them best.
- A trusted system: Great consistent face-to-face interactions between customers and staff at the pickup point create trust, which in turn builds confidence with the e-tailer from which the purchase is made.