Black Friday 2019 Terms and Conditions: #TopMyStellarSave
1. The promoter is Pargopoints (Pty) Ltd (Registration no. 2013/219029/07), whose registered office is at 17 Woodlands Drive Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of Pargo and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Pargo landing page, Pargo Facebook page and Pargo Instagram page.
5. Multiple entries will be accepted per person. Several Black Friday deals can be shared via Instagram or Facebook stories. The more deals you share in stories, the higher your chances of winning. 6. The Pargo Black Friday campaign #TopMyStellarSave incentivises online shoppers to collaborate and share their best Black Friday deals on Instagram and/or Facebook stories tagging Pargo as well as the online retailer where the special was discovered. The campaign hashtag #TopMyStellarSave also has to be part of the story. Specials from any online retailer in South African can be shared, including those ones not currently offering Pargo. Participants stand a chance to win 1 of 2 R1000 online shopping vouchers of choice. After the respective closing date (midnight 29.11.2019), no further entries to the competitions will be permitted. Two winners will be selected from all entries.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Two winners will be selected. Each winner receives a R1000 shopping voucher from one of our partner stores. The prize is as stated, can only be redeemed online on the respective website and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents
12. The winners will be notified by email, text message, WhatsApp and/or comment and/or PM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Pargo and not to any other party.