Sales Support and Pargo Network optimisation intern
We’re looking for an ambitious and determined business development intern with a creative mindset -to join our team and help us change the way people send and receive parcels. You will be part of the sales team that is responsible for growing the business to the leading last-mile logistics company in Africa.
The candidate will work with the Pargo Pickup Point sales team that is focussed on adding pick up point locations to our existing network. The role will focus on assisting the sales team to contact and sign up the new Pargo pick up point locations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pargo Pickup Point sales team support
- Retail store to Pargo network mapping
- Sales admin
- Telephonic engagement with small partners
- Providing feedback to Pargo management
- Interest in ecommerce and business.
- Interest in technology and start-ups
- Business, economics student or similar
- Pro-active and energetic work attitude
Remuneration: Hourly rate plus incentive per pick-up point signed up
Interested? Candidates should send a CV to email@example.com with ‘Candidate – Sales Support Intern’ in the subject line. A brief cover letter should be addressed to Ian Duvenage.