Job Title: Pargo Brand Ambassadors – 3 ad hoc/casual positions in Gauteng, Pretoria and KZN respectively. Able to start immediately.
Pargo is a convenient last mile logistics solution that allows people to send and receive orders from our 1400+ Pargo Parcel Points nationwide. Pargo solves the challenges of last-mile logistics. Sending and receiving parcels is a problem for many consumers as they do not have a home or office address that is always available for deliveries. Couriers are not as consumer-centric and can be expensive, while the post office has proven to be less reliable. Pargo solves these challenges by utilising retail stores as Pargo Parcel Points for consumers to send and receive parcels at their own convenience.
Pargo is looking for Brand Ambassadors in Gauteng, Pretoria and KZN for ad hoc project work to represent our brand. Individuals will be required to visit sites, setup and display Pargo branding – increase awareness of the Pargo service, create a specific image in each store, provide innovative insights, create potential opportunities and build customer relationships.
• Candidates to be based in Gauteng, Pretoria and KZN
• Must have valid drivers’ license
• Marketing/Business background can be students working towards diploma/degree
• Field marketing or promotional/retail experience would be an advantage
• Must have a smartphone
• Must be flexible and willing to travel within the province
• Natural Leadership ability
• Knowledge of marketing and be creative
• People person. Must be able to converse and influence Store managers, owners and staff
• Ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Must be committed to promoting Pargo’s brand professionally
• Must have the ability to handle objections
• Must have the ability to provide feedback and gather innovative insights from field and report back to a supervisor
Submission date closes 1 November 2018. Should you be interested, email your cover letter with detailed CV to Bianca.firstname.lastname@example.org