Terms and conditions
- Companies that sign up for Pargo’s special offer in June 2018 will be refunded 50% of their first invoice.
- The shipping rate will be agreed upon after signing up and will be valid for 12 months.
- The sign-up will be considered complete after the Pargo application form is signed and returned to Pargo.
- The trial cannot be commenced later than 3 months after completing the sign-up.
- There is a minimum order quantity of 50 orders per month required in order to qualify for the discount.
- Pargo’s general terms and conditions apply to all orders – Parcels cannot weigh more OR have a volumetric weight of more than 15kg.
- Optional insurance is available on all orders, insurance is calculated at 1% of value, and a minimum of R20.
- There are no restrictions on the region of delivery and the offer is applicable to all Pargo Pickup Points in South Africa.
- No delivery to home or office addresses will be done, all deliveries are delivered to Pargo Pickup Points.
How it works
- Select the link provided and fill in your name, surname, company name, email and phone number.
- One of our sales agents will contact you to discuss your business and shipping requirements.
- We will agree on the best way to integrate Pargo or make Pargo available to your customer’s long-term.
- Your first invoice will include the total amount, based on the agreed shipping fee and the total amount of orders, which you will be required to pay in full.
- You will be requested to invoice “Pargo Marketing” for 50% of the total shipment stipulated on the invoice.
- The main reason for the dual invoice is that the initiative is funded by Pargo Marketing in assistance of new clients, and to assist in making clients aware of Pargo as the new way to send and receive parcels.