Magento 2.3 end of life is near: have you upgraded yet?Magento 2.3 end of life is near: have you upgraded yet?
Magento has announced a new Lifecycle Policy – support for Magento 2.3 will end in September 2022.
What does this mean?
Online stores running on Magento 2.3. must upgrade to the latest Magento 2.4. version before September 2022 to avoid any negative impact on their store and customer experience.
What if I don’t update my store?
Magento 2.3. will no longer have any support or any updates – this means security and stability is compromised and your online store will be at risk, and further add-ons and extensions will no longer work as they will expire.
Will my Pargo delivery be affected?
In anticipation of the Magento version upgrade, we’ve upgraded the Pargo extension and added some amazing new feature updates to our latest version. Simply follow the readme instruction file to upgrade your Pargo extension now.
Features & highlights:
- Home Delivery and Click & Collect now available with Pargo.
- Built for Magento 2.4. Tested up to 2.4.3.
- Backward compatibility developed up to Magento 2.3.4, tested up to Magento 2.3.7.
- Access to myPargo for consolidated management, processing and tracking of all your Pargo parcels.
- Backend shipment API directly to your myPargo dashboard upon invoice creation – configurable to be active or not.
- Independently configurable rates per shipping method.
- Live home delivery quotations.
- Pargo Pickup Point map showing thousands of pickup points at checkout.
- Customer engagement communications with SMS and email notifications throughout the parcel journey.
How do your customers win?
Ready to upgrade?
View the readme now for more information.
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 447 3636.