We are looking for an enthusiastic talent to join our rapidly growing early-stage logistics company. It is an ideal opportunity to work in a dynamic and young team in an international environment.Pargo
Pargo (www.pargo.co.za) is a logistics solution that allows users to send and receive parcels at pick-up points throughout the country.Online and offline retailers use Pargo as a simple, cost effective method of delivering goods to the Pargo pick-up points where customers can collect the parcels when it suits them best. Customers collect from a pick-up point close to home or work and never have to miss a delivery again while the (online) retailers save costs and improve their service offering. The Pargo pick-up points are established in around 500 existing well-known retail stores like Freshstop at Caltex, Clicks and Waltons.
Business Administrator Internship Requirements
– Experience in excel
– Must have a logistical and analytical view of data process
– Able to work with different data process flows
– Must have a strong work ethic, is reliable, and have excellent time management
– Experience in ecommerce, business and social media
– Completed their post-grad level in business or any equivalent field from an accredited university
– Must be proactive and have a high level of intellect
Start Date: January 2016
Duration: 6 months with possible job opportunity commensurate with performance.
Salary: Will be discussed.
Location: Pargo offices in Woodstock, Cape Town
If you are interested and meet the requirements please email C.V to email@example.com with ‘Candidate for Pargo – Business Administrator Internship’ in the subject line.